In the role of Technology Analyst, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Charlotte, NC. This position may require some travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 2 years of experience with Information Technology
• 1+ years of experience in IInformatica PowerCenter (9.6.1 or 10.x), BDM, other Informatica tools and DW/BI projects
• 1+ years of experience in software development life cycle
• 1+ years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects
• 1+ year of experience in Relational Modeling, Dimensional Modeling and Modeling of Unstructured Data
• Good experience in end-to-end implementation of DW BI projects, especially in data warehouse and mart developments
• Good understanding of Data integration, Data Quality and data architecture
• Good expertise in impact analysis due to changes or issues
• Experience in preparing test scripts and test cases to validate data and maintaining data quality
• Experience with design and implementation of ETL/ELT framework for complex warehouses/marts. Knowledge of large data sets and experience with performance tuning and troubleshooting
• Hands-on development mentality, with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
• CI / CD exposure
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment