Registration to our Second Annual Awards Presentation and entire HITS Conference are complimentary to qualified, studio and media company professionals.
The membership of WiTH takes center stage at HITS Spring with two back to back, presentations;
Women in Technology: Hollywood (WiTH), Leadership Awards
The WiTH Leadership Awards honor women and men who serve as technology-career role models and mentors in our communities and who empower women to be bold leaders. WiTH will be donating 100% of all revenues from Awards sponsorships to charity organizations that support their local community and whose missions and activities align with the goals of the WiTH organization:
• Be catalysts of advancement for women in our field
• Engage as technology-career role models in our communities
• Mentor, empower, and be bold leaders
The 2018 WiTH Leadership Awards winners were:
• Susan Cheng, Executive Vice President, Content Technology and Operations; Founder/Leader Internal Diversity and Inclusion Steering Group, Warner Bros. Technology
• Deborah Fiorella, Senior Vice President – Information Technology, Universal Studios Hollywood; Co-Founder TechWomen Los Angeles
• Cybill Miklaszewski, Director, Information Technology, Co-Chair Women in Tech, 21st Century FOX
Building High Performing Teams: It’s About More Than Just the Talent
It’s obvious that even with the greatest technology and the most brilliant strategic vision, dazzling results only come from the right actions taken by stellar teams. “Diversity and Inclusion” is now acknowledged to be a strategic imperative that drives better products and higher revenues. How can Hollywood’s technology groups develop engaged, resilient teams with more well-rounded points of view? What are some short-term actionable steps that a studio and hiring managers can take to shore up the skills, attributes, experience and perspectives of their teams to drive a higher level of performance?
Panelists: Christi Karandikar, Senior Vice President, Talent Acquisition, Engagement & Development, Warner Bros.
Paul Martin,Sony Pictures
MyKhanh Shelton, Senior Vice President, Global Inclusion, Engagement & Diversity, 21st Century Fox