Adobe hosts two half-day “Experience Makers Live” event, DigitalFilm Tree will share insights into how you can guard your content during the COVID-19 pandemic, and the Trusted Partner Network (TPN) offers an update and a look at what’s next for the organization.
Those are just a few of the online events members of the Media & Entertainment Services Alliance (MESA) will be holding the week of July 20-24, according to MESA’s global member e-calendar.
Here’s a look at what’s ahead:
• The Trusted Partner Network (TPN) — a joint venture between the Motion Picture Association (MPA) and the Content Delivery & Security Association (CDSA) that manages third-party entertainment industry security assessments — will host a TPN community webinar July 21, offering stakeholders in the endeavor a broad update.
The webinar — “TPN: Then & Now” — will kick off at 10 a.m. PT, and will see attendees hear from TPN executives about the state of the program, how TPN assessments have evolved over the past year, and will feature a discussion on TPN’s 2020 accomplishments and the organization’s direction for the fourth quarter.
• SecureTheVillage will host the town hall webinar “Personal Cybersecurity with Dr. Steve Krantz.”
• Salesforce will host its live webinar “Grow Your Business from Anywhere.”
• EditShare will host a pair of webinars around “Automate and Optimize Adobe Workgroups with FLOW and Helmut.”
• BeBanjo will host the webinar “Discover our New Linear Planning Module.”
• Adobe will host the first of two half-day “Adobe Virtual Event: Experience Makers Live.”
• Adobe will host the second of two half-day “Adobe Virtual Event: Experience Makers Live.”
• IBM Security will host the webinar “The Cyber Resilient Organization – Ponemon Report.”
• Zendesk will host the webinar “A CX Moment with GoHealth and Virgin Pulse.”
• On Thursday, July 23, DigitalFilm Tree COO Nancy Jundi and and CEO and founder Ramy Katrib will tackle the security missteps that exist in today’s remote work environment, during the free webinar “Secure Post in the Age of COVID – Guarding Your Media From Hackers.”
“Our webinar will explore this new Wild West of securing content, as well as offer real-world solutions for anyone working remotely, along with a look at virtual innovations that keep those on set safer and better-equipped for our new distanced realities,” Jundi said.
To register for the webinar, click here.