The full digital edition of the spring “M&E Journal,” examining our industry’s new remote-work reality from all angles, is now available online.
Geared toward senior media and entertainment executives who oversee their companies’ digital futures, the 140-page publication features insights from nearly three dozen MESA members, from Avanade to Whip Media Group, with the issue’s main focus centered on the struggles, lessons and benefits we’re discovering in Hollywood’s “new normal.”
Along with the cover section “Now What?” the issue offers industry insights for several crucial industry areas: “New Workflows,” “Smart Content,” “Security Solutions,” and “Working From Home.”
Additionally, the “M&E Journal” features columns from MESA executive leadership and industry experts.
Here’s a quick look at what’s included in each section:
• The “Now What?” section sees leaders from Box, DXC Technology, Sohonet, Teradici and more share their insights into how the media and entertainment industry can come out ahead of the COVID-19 pandemic.
• The “Working From Home” section features 3rd i Digital, DigitalFilm Tree, Exactuals and Rightsline sharing perspectives on what’s happened — and what’s next — with the remote workforce.
• The “New Workflows” section sees nearly a dozen vendors sharing perspectives on everything from remote collaborations to localization pitfalls, cloud-enabled workflows to direct-to-consumer solutions.
• The “Smart Content” section has 10 vendors talking metadata, artificial intelligence and machine learning, and data-driven decision-making for the industry at large.
• The “Security Solutions” sees vendors sharing remote-workforce and remote production security thoughts, remote Trusted Partner Network assessment updates, and what’s need to secure your data today.
Beginning Thursday, July 9, look for stories from the spring edition of the “M&E Journal” reprinted every week in the “M&E Daily” and “MESA Europe” newsletters, and appearing on MESAlliance.org as well.