Sony’s tech Tuesdays series continues, Darktrace discusses how to tackle modern SaaS security, and Box offers an in-depth look at secure content collaboration in the cloud.
Those are just a few of the online events members of the Media & Entertainment Services Alliance (MESA) will be holding the week of June 8-12, according to MESA’s global member e-calendar.
Here’s a look at what’s ahead:
• The latest “Technology Tuesday” entry from Sony will see the company discuss “PTZ Cameras: Applications: eLearning, eBusiness, eWorship, eMedicine.”
• The IBM webinar will delve into a subject that concerns everyone in media and entertainment: “Return to a Different Normal.”
• NAGRA will be part of the “SportsPro Insider Series: OTT & Broadcast – Technology & Innovation” webinar.
• Darktrace will hold the “Virtual Seminar: Defending the Dynamic Workforce and Stepping Up SaaS Security.”
• The Box webinar will look at “Secure Content Collaboration in the Cloud.”
• Tamr will take on the subject “Connecting Data: A True Hollywood Love Story.”