More from Sony and its “Technology Tuesdays” series, a host of informative presentations from Wasabi, a closer look at MarkLogic’s Data Hub, and a half-day of Hollywood Innovation and Transformation Summit (HITS) Live event programming featuring studios, vendors and industry organizations.
Those are just a few of the online events members of the Media & Entertainment Services Alliance (MESA) will be holding the week of May 26 -29, according to MESA’s global member e-calendar.
Here’s a look at what’s ahead:
• Wasabi will host a pair of webinars, including “Integrating Cloud Storage Into Post-Production and Content Creation Workflows” and “CDW StudioCloud: From Render Origin Story to Powering Remote Artists.”
• The latest “Technology Tuesday” entry from Sony will see the company discuss “Business Projectors: Center Brightness Classification, New Lens for High-brightness Models, Emulation Mode, Advanced Exchange.”
• Caringo will host the midday webinar “How Object Storage Makes it Easier to Access Your Data from Anywhere.”
• Beginning at 10 a.m. PT, join the top technology minds in the industry for the a half-day of Hollywood Innovation and Transformation Summit (HITS) Live event, with programming featuring studios, vendors and industry organizations, and a keynote that will inspire teamwork in today’s remote reality.
• Akamai’s “Edge Live Virtual Media Summit” will feature demos, live expert sessions, and interactive networking.
• MarkLogic will hold its webinar “Data Hubs – Today’s Cloud Solution for Data Integration Problems.”
• Birlasoft will host its webinar “How to Leverage Oracle Cloud Infrastructure to Accelerate Enterprise Applications.”
• “GrayMeta Introduces Solution for Companies Challenged with Connecting their Workforce to Content” will see the company host a pair of webinars discussing the next generation of Iris, a solution for remote content playback, QC and collaboration.
• The latest with AWS and its media partners will be shared during the virtual conference “AWS Insights Online.”
• Look for another pair of Wasabi webinars, including “XenData-Wasabi Solution for Hybrid Media Archive, Backup and Collaboration” and “Migrating from AWS S3 to Wasabi Has Never Been Easier!”
• EditShare will host a pair of webinars, including “Production, Group Editing, and Remote Workflows with Adobe Premiere Pro – Session 1” and “Production, Group Editing, and Remote Workflows with Adobe Premiere Pro – Session 2.”
• SAP will host the webinar “Functions as a Service.”