How to leverage AI and the cloud for caption generation from Digital Nirvana. A look at how the COVID-19 pandemic is influencing customer experience in media and entertainment. And a deep-dive in to Eluvio’s the Content Fabric video distribution solution.
Those are just a few of the online events members of the Media & Entertainment Services Alliance (MESA) will be holding the week of May 18 -May 22, according to MESA’s global member e-calendar.
Here’s a look at what’s ahead:
• A Digital Nirvana webinar — “Leveraging AI, Cloud for Caption Generation” — will go over how its platform serves as an enterprise-level, cloud-based web app for producing transcripts, captions and translations, backed by artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) technologies. It’s geared toward easing many of the headaches involved with producing captioned content.
• Software firm Zendesk will lay out media providers have adapted to keep up with changing consumer expectations in the free webinar “How COVID is Changing Customer Experience in the Entertainment Space”.
• LiveTiles will hold the morning webinar “Can Teams Really Be Your Intranet?”
• Wasabi will host a pair of morning webinars: “How Cloud Storage Transforms M&E Economics, Production & Productivity” and “ALT Systems Migration as a Service – Quick and Easy Wasabi Integration.”
• The Content Fabric, Eluvio’s new, global software network for premium video, from source asset to consumer, will get highlighted during two, two-hour presentations. The founders of the Berkeley, Calif.-based software company, Michelle Munson and Serban Simu, will share all the details — and success stories — around the young offering May 20 during the free webinar “The Eluvio Content Fabric: A Live Webcast for Content Providers”.
• A pair of experts from Eurofins will take part in the webinar “The Evolving Role of QC in an OTT World.”
• Salesforce will host the webinar “Reimagining Audience Strategy and Engagement: ViacomCBS’s Robert Spratlen on Adapting to the New Environment.”
• Wasabi will host a trio of webinars: “Intelligent Data Management: Reduce Storage Costs with Igneous and Wasabi,” “Avid-Certified Storage Management, Analytics, Visualization, Archiving and DR,” and “Migrating to the Cloud with Container Storage and VTL.”
• Diamond will host its webinar “The State of Accessibility Report Findings.”