The Spring edition of the “M&E Journal” from the Media & Entertainment Services Alliance (MESA) is now live, offering nearly 30 articles authored by executives from Hollywood’s top vendors and MESA’s leadership.
With a main theme of “direct-to-consumer,” the nearly-100 page magazine also includes sections focused on the latest workflows, cloud and storage, smart content and security solution trends facing the industry today.
Among the highlights in this issue’s D2C section:
• Rob Gardos, CEO of Mediamorph looks at three critical areas for companies to enjoy D2C success: the content supply chain, financial settlements, and content portfolio management.
• If you want to strengthen audience loyalty and engagement in today’s fragmented D2C environment, look to leverage data to make a connection, according to Morgan Fiumi, chief innovation officer for Deluxe Entertainment Services Group.
• Richard Whittington, SVP of M&E industry cloud solutions for SAP, sees just a handful of companies creating exceptional brand experiences, and they’re doing it with data.
• Service providers are being tasked with increasing their output amid new complexities. Ramón Bretón, CTO of 3rd i, looks at ways to maintain the quality of services companies offer.
• Hassan Alzein, chief technologist for DXC Technology, offers up five digital transformation principles for media and entertainment.
Over the coming weeks and months, MESA will be spotlighting each of the articles published in the “M&E Journal” with republication in its newsletters and via MESAlliance.org.